Thursday, August 04, 2011

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES GOTHAM ROGUES FOOTBALL JERSEY AND MINOR SPOILER







A poster by the name of  zzpeto44 posted about some plot details for the football game shoot in Pittsburgh and an anonymous source sent in a pic of the Gotham Rogues football jersey.

See and read more after the break [minor spoilers]

Originally Posted by zzpeto44
Just came back from my equipment fitting for the football scene. Uniforms are pretty awesome. I got some peeks at the rigged explosions on the field. Supposedly during the return of the opening kickoff the field will start to blow up behind the returner and the field will cave in w/ players falling over the edge.

They look good. Underarmor. Black jerseys gold numbers. Black pants I believe. Rapid city is blue and lime green. Did not get a good look at rogues emblem on helmet. I am on the Rapid city team.




1 comments:

  1. I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Football T Shirt

    ReplyDelete