Wednesday, August 03, 2011

ANNE HATHAWAY TALKS CATWOMAN SECRECY IN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES


Source: Totalfilm.com


Totalfilm spoke with Anne Hathaway about her role as Selina Kyle/Catwoman in Christopher Nolan's THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

When she was asked for more info she said, “I signed a blood oath… [Raising her hands] Bloody thumbprint on the paper.”

Anne went on to explain what appealed to her about the role: “I went after it because it was the best role and Chris was willing to meet me.”

“I want to be the best actress I can be and that means working with the best people and taking the most challenging roles. That’s the plan and so far it’s led to some really exciting places.”

When asked if there was anything she could say about the film she replied: “It’s going to be really good.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment